How to Open Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account?
In this time, we are living under lockdown for Corona. In this situation. The government is helping poor people. The government has started sending money to all their accounts. But, if you haven’t opened Jan Dhan Yojana Account yet, then this post is helpful for you. Because in this post I will tell you how to open an account under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
Open Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account:
If you are a woman and you have an account under Jan Dhan Yojana, then you will get 1500 rupees by the government.
The government is sending this money in the bank account of about 20 crore women. To open an account under PM Jan Dhan Yojana, you have to go to your nearest bank. You can open this account in any bank.
The bank will give you an application form, which you have to fill correctly and submit it back to the bank itself.
If you live in a rural area, you can also open a Jan Dhan account by visiting any e-Mitra or going to a public service center like CSC Center. Because some e-Mitra and public service centers have obtained permission from the bank to open an account. So you can open your account by visiting these centers also.
What documents will be required to open the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana account?
Some simple documents will be required to open the PM Jan Dhan Yojna. The documents are easily available to all people nowadays.
The following documents will be needed-
- You must have an Aadhaar card or Voter ID Card
- A Mobile number
- A Passport size photo.
Benefits of PM Jan Dhan Yojana:
- When your account is opened, you are given a debit card (ATM).
- With this debit card you can withdraw money from anywhere in the country.
- Along with this you are provided an insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh.
- The biggest advantage is that in this you can open an account with Zero Balance.
- You are also given the facility of overdrafts, under which you can withdraw up to 10000 thousand rupees from your account if needed.
- You have to deposit this amount back to the bank in time. It is a small sort of loan
- Whatever benefits are given by the government, you can take through this account.
- You can also take a subsidy of a gas cylinder in this account.
This 1500 rupee is being given to you in three installments i.e. 500-500-500 rupees. These rupees will be given only in April, May, and June. It is possible that the government may push it even further. If you also have a public account, you will also get a full 1500 rupees.
To know more about Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account, visit the official website below: